Essay Contest Registration:
· A parent or guardian must complete the form above to be eligible.
· Minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1000 words - 12 pt font, double spaced.
· Scholarship must be used by the winning family. It cannot be sold or transferred.
· Essays must be submitted by email/fax/mail. (One entry per student)
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fax: (407) 877-1985
· Mail: Foundation Academy 15304 Tilden Rd. Winter Garden, FL 34787 Attn: Kathy Smith
· Parent may help write essays for students enrolling in K-5. Essays from students in grade 6 or higher must be written by student only.
· All essays must be submitted no later than July 1, 2012
· Winner will be announced by July 15, 2012
· Winner agrees to allow Foundation Academy to publicly announce the name of the winning entry and to publish all or parts of the winning essay.
· Employees of Foundation Academy and families already enrolled in Foundation Academy are not eligible.