NEW STUDENT ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
*** Early Decision for 2018-2019 school year begins on October 20, 2017. CLICK HERE for more information and requirements ***
1. ONLINE Application form with all required documentation, along with non-refundable $150 fee, per new student
2. Testing appointment (K4-12th) – Foundation Academy will contact the family to schedule a testing date after all required documentation has been received
3. Testing and parent meeting
4. Admissions Committee Review, and notification of admissions decision via email
5. Register, Create tuition billing account and submit the registration fee all online
Required documents for application:
In order to enable you to quickly scan your documents and attach multiple pages as JPEG or PDF formats, you may want to download the free phone / smart device app ‘Genius Scan’.
- Copy of most recent report card (and transcript if high school entering 10th grade or higher)
- Copy of last school year’s final report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if the student has one)
- Copy of any formalized educational diagnostic assessments (if applicable)
- Recommendation forms are completed online. Email addresses are submitted during the online application and the teacher/principal/counselor are emailed a link to complete the form.
All applicants utilizing the McKay scholarship must submit a copy of the current IEP/504 plan and all current educational testing. Additional testing may be required upon review of the IEP/504 plan to determine if FA can meet the students needs and which additional programs may be necessary.
Foundation Academy will admit students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or religious background in the administration of our educational and admission policies, financial assistance, clubs, athletics, or other programs.