*** Early Decision for 2018-2019 begins on October 20, 2017. CLICK HERE for more information and requirements ***
Applying is easy using our Online Application. A non-refundable fee of $150 ($50 for PK3) must be submitted with each application which also includes the cost of our admissions placement testing. Please keep in mind that students with a 504 or IEP usually need to provide or obtain additional testing which may result in additional fees.
Creating an Online Application:
To begin the Online Application process, click for our Online Application system and click the create account link on that page. Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you need to submit the additional documentation required for the application packet. These items can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com , faxed to the appropriate campus, or delivered in person.
- Copies of report cards for two academic years (current year and the one prior)
- Copy of latest standardized testing (eg. FSA, Terra Nova, SAT-10, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Copy of immunization on State of FL DH680 form
- *IF APPLICABLE: Copy of IEP or 504 plan
- *IF APPLICABLE: Copy of any additional testing a student on IEP plan or 504 has had (e.g. WISC, Woodcock Johnson, etc.). If the student does not have any additional testing, FA may request that be completed prior to an offer of enrollment.
The above documents are required with the application to move forward with placement testing. However, the following will be required for enrollment and may be turned in with the application. Per state guidelines, a student may not start without the proper immunization and physical form on file at the school.
- Copy of a physical dated within the past year (can be standard school physical or for 6th grade and above, the FHSAA sports physical EL2 form)
While completing the online application, you will be prompted to enter email addresses for your child’s teacher(s) and principal/guidance counselor. They will receive an email with an online recommendation form to complete. The will click on the link in their email and complete online. The form will get emailed back to our admissions office and you will receive an email notification that it has been completed.