ATTENTION: We are at or near capacity in many grade levels. We are also at capacity for Step Up, McKay and Tuition assistance. We suggest calling the admissions office at 407-656-3677 before continuing with this application to check on space availability and any other application or enrollment questions.
1. ONLINE Application form with all required documentation, along with non-refundable $150 fee, per new student (Click Here to Login to the online application system)
2. Testing appointment (K4-12th) – Foundation Academy will contact the family to schedule a testing date after all required documentation has been received
3. Parent meeting
4. Admissions Committee Review and notification of admissions decision via email
5. Register, create tuition billing account and submit the registration fee, all online
To quickly scan your documents and attach multiple pages as JPEG or PDF formats, you may want to download the free phone / smart device app ‘Genius Scan’. Please email documents to Admissions@foundationacademy.net
- Copies of report cards for two academic years (current year and the one prior)
- If entering 10th grade or higher, a copy of transcript is required
- Copy of latest standardized testing (eg. FSA, Terra Nova, SAT-10, etc.)
- Birth Certificate copy
- Social Security card copy
- Copy of immunization on State of FL DH680 form
- IF APPLICABLE: Copy of IEP or 504 plan
- IF APPLICABLE: Copy of any additional testing a student on IEP plan or 504 has had (e.g. WISC, Woodcock Johnson, etc.). If the student does not have any additional testing, FA may request that be completed prior to an offer of enrollment.
- Recommendation forms are completed online. Email addresses are submitted during the online application and the teacher/principal/counselor are emailed a link to complete the form.
The above documents are required with the application to move forward with placement testing. However, the following will be required for enrollment and may be turned in with the application. Per state guidelines, a student may not start without the proper immunization and physical form on file at the school.
All applicants utilizing the McKay scholarship must submit a copy of the current IEP/504 plan and all current educational testing. Additional testing may be required upon review of the IEP/504 plan to determine if FA can meet the students needs and which additional programs may be necessary.
Admission decisions are based on the following: The parent and student support of Foundation Academy’s mission as a Christian school, academic performance that shows potential student success in the FA classroom and curriculum, and a clean discipline record.
Foundation Academy will admit students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or religious background in the administration of our educational and admission policies, financial assistance, clubs, athletics, or other programs.