The Foundation Academy athletic program is committed to doing our best as unto the Lord and impacting kids for Christ through sports. The heart of any successful Christ-centered athletic program depends heavily on the coaches, as they inspire, influence, and guide our athletes on and off the field. It is my prayer that you will see that the coaches here at Foundation Academy are of the highest quality with a deep commitment to the Lord and to our mission of impacting families through athletics.
“Every Athlete a Disciple” is the heart beat behind all we hope to achieve in each of our athletic programs on all levels at FA. Our coaches strive to be intentional in this effort by creating discipleship programs for each of their teams, teaching them important life lessons on honor, integrity, sacrifice, self-discipline, perseverance and community. The central purpose of Foundation Academy athletics is to partner with parents and use sports as a tool to prepare young people for life as Christian leaders.
- Variety of athletic opportunities from Elementary through High School
- Members of the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA)
- Exceptional facilities including four softball fields, baseball field, football/soccer fields, a multi-purpose gymnasium featuring two regulation-size basketball courts, three volleyball courts, and a weight room
- Tremendous coaches who are committed to Christ, encourage good citizenship, strive for academic excellence, and pursue all things that bring honor to God
- Many athletes continue at a college level; some with generous scholarships